Online Writing Homeschool Program
Aquinas Writing Advantage is a complete writing program for homeschooled middle and high school students:
- All the writing classes you need, from middle through high school, beginner through advanced.
- Courses that are complete, progressive, and thorough.
- All of the writing skills needed—foundations, development, advanced, creative, and business writing.
- Leaves no gaps in your student’s writing skills.
- Fully prepares your student for college and the workplace.
- Advances and increases writing skills faster than a grade-based program through its skills-based format, allowing you to pick and choose exactly what you need.
For the 2016/2017 school year, we are adding a number of brand new live, interactive courses:
- Middle School Essential Writing 3: Punctuation and Grammar II
- Middle School Essential Writing 4: Sentences and Paragraphs II
- Middle School Simplified Writing 3: Writing the Excellent Essay
- Middle School Simplified Writing 4: Writing Form and Style
- High School Simplified Writing 2:The 5-Paragraph Essay and Beyond
- High School Writing Essentials 5: Punctuation and Grammar II
- High School Writing Essentials 6: Essay Writing Practicum
- Business Writing
To learn about Aquinas Writing Advantage and all it offers you and your homeschool please visit the webpage at Homeschool Connections: Catholic Homeschool Writing Program.
Get LIVE and recorded classes for middle and high school — taught by experts who are professional writers and editors, university professors, published authors, and screenwriters.
To meet Erin Brown Conroy, creator and designer of the Aquinas Writing Advantage program: