Catholic Homeschooling: Chesterton Classes and Free Books
What goes better together than homeschooling and G.K.Chesterton?! If you’re new to Gilbert Keith Chesterton, he is one of the most-quoted authors of the 20th century. He was a man of incredible genius who was loved even by those who vehemently disagreed with him. As Dale Ahlquist once wrote, “There’s a goodness that just exuded from him… The people who violently disagreed with Chesterton on the issues were drawn to him as a person because of his charity.”
At Homeschool Connections, we offer a wide variety of courses on Chesterton’s books and on the man himself. Our online Catholic homeschool courses on Chesterton are taught by such Chestertonians as Dale Ahlquist, Joseph Pearce, Kevin O’Brien, and others.
Here are some of the homeschool courses on Chesterton that are available to you today:
- Introduction to Gilbert Keith Chesterton taught by Chuck Chalberg
- St. Francis, Asceticism, and Mysticism taught by Dale Ahlquist
- Orthodoxy taught by Dale Ahlquist
- Sherlock Holmes vs. Father Brown taught by Kevin O’Brien
- Common Sense 101 with G.K. Chesterton taught by Chuck Chalberg
- Ballad of the White Horse taught by Gregory Pyne
- St. Francis of Assisi taught by Dale Ahlquist
- and many more
Something else we try to do here is to keep prices low for our families. If you’re on a budget, you can find many of G. K. Chesterton’s books online for free. Check out these links here…
If you’re new to G. K. Chesterton, we recommend purchasing one or two of Dale Ahlquist’s books as they are great introductions tfor the beginner. While you’re at it, check out the Society of G. K. Chesterton. The Society of Gilbert Keith Chesterton is a Catholic lay apostolate, recognized formally as a canonical private association of the Christian faithful.